-
November 14th, 2001, 06:21 PM
#21
Inactive Member
She's not mean.. she is just a little
greedy.. she knows how sexah I really
am..HAHA
------------------
..Mystic
-
November 14th, 2001, 06:23 PM
#22
Inactive Member
Your being mean again..
MYs is MINE.
MINE
MINE
MINE
------------------
Your just jealous beacause the little voices are talking to ME!!
-
November 14th, 2001, 06:29 PM
#23
Inactive Member
You have to share..
KRC had me first..
if you think she is mean now..
------------------
..Mystic
-
November 14th, 2001, 06:35 PM
#24
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Kristen ITC,Verdana,Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mystical_labyrinth:
You have to share..
KRC had me first..
if you think she is mean now..
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
MMMM sharing. like as in threesome sharing?
NOW ABOUT THOSE PICS
------------------
Your just jealous beacause the little voices are talking to ME!!
-
November 14th, 2001, 07:22 PM
#25
Inactive Member
Sorry sweetie.. I don't know how to post
them.. KRC always posts them for me.. 
------------------
..Mystic
-
November 14th, 2001, 08:47 PM
#26
Inactive Member

------------------
Your just jealous beacause the little voices are talking to ME!!
-
November 14th, 2001, 09:30 PM
#27
Inactive Member
-
November 14th, 2001, 10:02 PM
#28
Inactive Member
TM1,
Hate to intrude,
but any plans to watch Sunday's game?
------------------
You're no daisy....
-
November 14th, 2001, 10:11 PM
#29
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Kristen ITC,Verdana,Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by freeze:
TM1,
Hate to intrude,
but any plans to watch Sunday's game?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm just gonna kick it with the kids this weekend and watch it. I had some plans to go out, yet I haven't seen the little ones too much the last couple of weeks. I can't believe how much i'm waiting just to spend some time with them.
------------------
Your just jealous beacause the little voices are talking to ME!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks